Buy Today – Coverage Tomorrow
United Dental is the new stand alone dental insurance offered by Golden Rule Insurance company. The dental can be purchased immediately online or added to an individual health insurance policy. The dental insurance has a price range of $17.00-$42.00 per a subscriber and vision can be added to the policy.
United Dental Insurance Benefits:
- Total Preventative coverage with NO deductible.
- No waiting periods on preventative coverage.
- Network Access to 75,000 dentist.
- Multiple dental policies to fit your needs.
- In-network and out-of-network plan designs.
Visit Dentist Locator at United Dentists To check and see if your dentist is in or out of network. If you dentist is out of network the Premier plan would be a better option.
Re-priced Examples for Dental Value and Dental Premier.
- Adult/Child Cleaning - You Pay Zero
- Exam – You Pay Zero
- Child Fluoride - You Pay Zero
BASIC DENTAL PROCEDURES*
- Fillings/Amalgam Single Surface - $14.00
- Anterior Fillings Resin Composite - $17.00
- Posterior Fillings Resin Composite - $19.00
MAJOR DENTAL PROCEDURES*
- Root Canal – Molar - $340.00
- Extraction, Single Tooth - $38.00
- Impacted Tooth Removal - $85.00
- Crown – Molar – $345.00
*Major and Basic United Dental work is subject to a small deductible. Six month waiting period for basic work. Twelve month waiting period for major work.
No waiting period for preventative dental services.
Preventative does include two cleanings plus one oral evaluation per a year, routine x-rays, fluoride treatments, sealants, and space maintainers when required.
To get more information or apply for a plan visit Dental Insurance Quote. United Dental Rates range from $17-$42.00 per a member.